Sunday 11 November 2012

vision


One thing I've been focusing on lately is my vision. I realised how premature a lot of things were and still are, and in the meantime I've been developing things like never before. Characters I have half planned, scenarios and locations that were just a blurred image in my head are starting to become more clear and concise.

It leaves me wondering... where and when is the best time to start Triggs' story properly? 

This question both excites and scares me. But I think... I think I'll know just when. I'll know when the moment is right. For now, the further development process is becoming more enjoyable the more I've progressed. Everything is a constant journey. Where's the fun at arriving to be honest? The fun is the journey itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment