Sunday 18 September 2011

SOT [from the Portuguese Sketchbook]

I'm back from my holiday in the Algarve, Portugal. First time there, and 'twas absolutely beautiful. Never experienced such hot weather like it before. But the sights were sweet, awesome architecture, and it was just great to be in a different country again.


I have been productive though. Not as productive as I hoped I would be, but sketches came nevertheless. About 97% I did were all Triggs related anyway, which I will now share with you.


'Chammak Challo' parody

Space Officer Sabrina


Dealing with a devil...

Leonie in her Butterfly Armour (still may need tweaking)

OH YES

OH YES AGAIN


Inspired by my surroundings at the hotel I stayed at.
The Algarve have the best chimneys.

Young Caoimhe with a little Yorkie...
                                                         
and present Caoimhe with her bigger, stronger, robo-pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment